Take advantage of software compatibility and hardware ISOBUS
Display John Deere GreenStar 3 (GS3) 2630 display is a color display 26 cm full-colour touchscreen for controlling various applications, cars and mounted guns.
GS3 2630 display also allows operators to configure multiple home pages and quickly and efficiently switch from one page to another when running all other applications. The GS3 2630 display is specially designed for those who need maximum efficiency, performance and exceptional functions listed below.
The GreenStar 3 (GS3) 2630 display supports three video input — for those who need a better overview when working on large equipment. The video can be viewed directly on the GS3 2630 display while driving.
You can set to automatically switch video (video triggers). Videos can also be configured so that it appears on a 1\4 of the screen.
The GS3 2630 also compatible with the following types of camera signal:
- National Television System Committee (NTSC)
- Phase-Alternation-Line (PAL)
Remote Display Access (RDA)
Since the quantity decisions of precision farming continues to grow, agriculture is integrated more and more technology, and the skill level of operators increases, also increases the need to enable users to remote control operations, and dealers — the possibility of remote support.
Using the wireless communication system RDA and JDLink users with devices connected to the Internet, can assist operators to GS3 2630 display.
Using the Remote system Display Access, users with devices connected to the Internet can view the screen of the operator display GS3 2630 display. This functionality allows the user of the system Remote Access Display to identify the problem and to provide the operator with assistance and step by step instructions to fix the problem.
Compatible with ISOBUS
GreenStar 3 2630 display is compatible with ISOBUS. ISOBUS VT3 allows the display to control ISOBUS compatible implements and controllers. Such compatibility allows you to use the GS3 2630 display when working with different applications and reduce the number of displays in the cockpit.
The GreenStar 3 2630 display can work with app “Variable rate” (variable modification material according to the requirements) and the section control of the third party tools thanks to ISOBUS compatibility
GS3 2630 display has the same screen size, its visual advantages are:
- Frame 50 percent less, which provides better visibility from the cockpit
- The screen is brighter and 30 percent
Management of machine and equipment
GS3 2630 display allows you to operate the machine and mounted weapon due to the interaction with the controllers from John Deere. With GS3 2630 can interact with the GreenStar controller flow controller flow rate dry fertilizer GreenStar and the third-party controllers.
GS3 2630 with these controllers can control the seeding and the depositing, providing the display of the involved area of the map coverage areas. All data is displayed on the display and can be further loaded in the software for the management of the farm, where you can view them in the form of maps and reports.
- GreenStar 3 2630 display has an internal memory with a USB flash drive it is possible to transfer information such as prescriptions or documented card from the display to PC or Vice versa
Most USB storage devices are compatible with John Deere displays. Requirements for USB flash drives:
- Format: Windows FAT or FAT32
- Capacity — special restrictions on memory drive
- Connectivity — USB 2.0
- The maximum size is 9.2 mm in thickness and 21.7 mm in width
- Available to order — John Deere dealer
GS3 2630 display has:
- RAM that allows you to quickly refresh the display when working with multiple applications.
- Flash memory (or internal memory), allowing to avoid the use of flash drives.
The size of the processor
In the GS3 2630 display installed fast and powerful processor
Program access control can be used to prevent changes to the settings by the operator during operation in the field. These settings are determined by the manufacturer and can be password protected. Program access control reduces the possibility of committing an operator error, while increasing productivity in the field.
Manager markup operators can customize the format of home pages on the display GS3 2630 display important information. In addition, the markup Manager allows operators to scroll through other screens just select the icon of the home page.
In idle mode, the operator can reduce the brightness of the display when moving between fields or when working at night. Function key standby mode is displayed when selecting the menu.
Standby mode also allows you to avoid the appearance of non-critical alerts and other warnings that may appear on the screen during transport, but still shows the operators of any critical alerts.
To exit standby mode, simply touch the screen.
The determinant fields
For proper data documentation during the launch of the GS3 2630 display automatically detects which cell the car.
The determinant of the field informs the operator when it leaves the field, GPS data helps to choose the right field. Clicking on the map screen allows the operator to search for a new field.
Control variables the introduction and requirements
As a result of rising prices for seeds, fertilizers and chemicals significantly increased the interest in solutions for variable introduction materialov. The coloured touchscreen GreenStar 3 2630 (GS3) set the control variable making to a new level. GS3 2630 display works with approved (ISOBUS) controllers, variable standards of application, increasing accuracy applications AC-introduction.
App AC-the introduction of the material allows you to adjust the rate of dispensing from field to field. Alternating depositing material reduces the number of input substances and the harm caused to the environment while increasing efficiency and providing a great saving on the insertion material. Apply fertilizer on plots with high yield potential and reduce the number on sites where nutrients are likely to be washed away.
Maximum efficiency is achieved when using all products in the system of precision agriculture
The whole product line of precision farming John Deere can be run on the GreenStar 3 2630 display with the collection system StarFire 3000 regardless of work performed: whether it is sowing, harvesting or other work in between these seasons.
Following activation can be ordered and unlocked on the display with 24-digit activation code:
- AutoTrac — increases productivity, lowers production costs and contributes to less operator fatigue. The GreenStar 3 2630 display, AutoTrac activation, can provide automatic system management, the integrated AutoTrac, AutoTrac Universal or AutoTrac Controller.
- Pivot Pro — takes all the advantages of AutoTrac in applications that require automatic driving in circular paths
- Section control John Deere — reduces production costs by automatically disconnecting sections of guns in the previously treated areas and accurate re-enable sections of the gun. It helps reduce skips and overlaps.
- AutoTrac RowSenseprovides the best auto maintenance by combining the data from the sensors of the row with the data of satellite positioning. It is used in harvesting grain harvesters or self-propelled forage harvesters John Deere.
- iTEC Pro — automatiseret operations associated with the headland, reducing operator effort and increasing efficiency.
- iGuide is a passive system management tools, also uses the collection system StarFire on the gun to optimize the placement of seeds and uniformity of the furrows at sowing, especially on the hillsides.
- System John Deere Machine Sync provides an implementation of the automation functions of the harvesting combine, the logistics of harvesting, share maps of coverage areas and lines navigation.
Additional applications for your GreenStar 3 2630 display and the StarFire receivers
These applications do not require a separate activation for display
- System active management tools John Deere holds the gun and tractor on the same line, allowing precise sowing.
- The iGrade system provides automatic profiling of the surface (only certain countries)
- The flow rate controller John Deere (only certain countries)
- The controller of the flow of solids John Deere (only certain countries)
Demo activation GreenStar 3
For your GreenStar 3 (GS3) 2630 available demo activation for 15 hours. Possible activation to demonstrate:
- AutoTrac RowSense
- Pivot Pro
- John Deere Section Control
- iTEC Pro
- iSteer (only some countries)
Increase profitability with documentation and information management
There is an increasing need to document the production process from field preparation to harvest. Full documentation can be produced on the display GreenStar 3 2630 display.
On-screen mapping allows the cabin to see a color map of the field, with conditional coloring in each pass, the map display displays the picture of the harvest or any variable during execution of the corresponding operations in real time. The appropriate software installed on your computer helps to optimize the business through the adoption of more informed decisions.
The task can be planned using a special software on your computer, such as APEX and then pass it to the display. All field operations are recorded and stored. Data through the flash card can be transferred from the display to the appropriate computer for reporting and data analysis. Thus, you spend less time on paper work and pay attention to more important things.
Function documentation systems allow for the collection of data for agronomic operations. Additional features of this function:
- On-screen mapping
- AC making material
- Card application
- Coverage map
- Conditions (soil and weather)
Displayed on the screen of the data collected using these functions – the key to accurate, complete and easy documentation.
The ability to upgrade and maximize the benefits of investment
Precision farming John Deere offer many opportunities for upgrades. Customers can confidently invest in technology today, knowing that she is capable of development and change. For more information about the productivity applications, contact your John Deere dealer.
Customers can change the precision of signal activations on the receiver without having to upgrade the activation of the display AutoTrac.
Dealers of John Deere offer the update function for all the products in AMS, from the oldest to the latest models.
Manufacturers can also upgrade the receivers to obtain the latest version.
- Receiver StarFire 3000 Receiver StarFire or 6000
- The GreenStar 3 (GS3)
To maximize the benefit from investments
Some solutions are available with AutoTrac compatible with GreenStar system controller AutoTrac or AutoTrac Universal system. Additionally the following are available: system management tools and John Deere Section Control system.
This gives the following advantages: Increase profitability of the work by optimizing the use of equipment.
Information for customers:
- The display and receiver are suitable for any machine
- Displays and receivers satisfy current and future customer needs
Examples of options GreenStar
The use of the existing GreenStar display, and the display shift from car to car during agricultural work:
- The GreenStar 3 2630 Display
- Display GreenStar 2 1800
Installing a new display, with the acceptance as payment of an existing display
- Translation of activation within the GreenStar 2 (GreenStar 2 2600, or GreenStar 2 1800)
- Update activation for the GreenStar 3 display (GreenStar 3 2630 display)
Adding a new display
This allows to equip each machine dedicated display and eliminate the need to transfer the display from one machine to another.
- The GreenStar 3 2630 Display
- Display GreenStar 2 1800
Use your existing receiver StarFire and transfer it from car to car during agricultural work.
- Receiver StarFire 3000 Receiver StarFire or 6000
Upgrade to the StarFire 3000 receiver with the acceptance as payment of an existing receiver
- Update activation StarFire iTC to StarFire 3000 receiver
- Update activation StarFire iTC receiver StarFire at 6000
- Update activation for StarFire 3000 receiver StarFire 6000
Adding a new receiver
- This allows to equip each machine a dedicated receiver and eliminate the need to transfer the receiver from one machine to another.
All producers, both experienced users of precision farming systems, and newcomers, are invited to visit your John Deere dealer to pick the right solution which will satisfy their needs, both now and in the future.