- The increase in engine power by 25% allowed us to significantly increase productivity in all operations.
- Various embodiments of shafts and attachments allow you to choose the right combination for any working environment.
- The chassis became longer and wider, allowing for stability irrespective of the terrain.
- Two motor rotation (optional).
- The RCS became the standard: the operator controls all movements of the boom with one joystick.
- The RCS is configured based on the level of training of the operator and conditions on the cutting area, from large isolated trees to the rapid felling of several trees in a single cycle.
- The RCS mode is activated with one push of a button.
- Each operator can save their own settings system RCS. If a little experience, the speed of the movements of the boom can be reduced, and an experienced specialist, on the contrary, will prefer to reduce cycle times
- The position of the armrests and push-button panels adjustable, to control all functions of the machine can be touch of a button. Seat adjustable air suspension and climate control will not allow the operator to become tired, however long the shift.
- With glass from floor to ceiling cab glass area increased by 44%.
- Proven design of shafts, similar to that used on series machines 900M. The increased thickness of the walls and fingers of the joints are of larger diameter made the arrows stronger and more durable.
- The fuel tank was 50% more, allowing to work up to 24 hours without refueling.
- Optionally available a convenient tool box that is mounted on the chassis. It will be useful for tool storage, saw tires and other parts.
- Convenient access to all components ensures fast completion of daily maintenance and planned maintenance work, reducing maintenance costs and repair.
- Hydraulic fan with reverse function automatically reverses the direction of air flow, cleaning the radiator from dust and dirt. Hydraulic drive ensures compliance with the fan speed at the current needs in its work, reducing fuel consumption. If it is necessary to additionally clean the radiator, turn on the reverse by pressing one button.
- 800M/900M + and MH/MH family of cars share many components, including engines, chassis, boom, cabin, thereby simplifying maintenance and repair.
Machines equipped with JDLink monitoring system, which allows you to remotely monitor the performance and condition of the fleet.